Thursday, August 18, 2011

School, Books, and Ballet.


So, I just got back from my school's orientation, which went well.  I got my locker and my books and stuff, and I ran around the school with my friends, which was fun.  I also got a lot of compliments on my hair--which I dyed red.  One of my friends even told me I looked like Amy Pond, which made me grin like an idiot, obviously [;  I start school on Monday, and i'm pretty excited.  I still have to finish Jane Eyre and Northanger Abbey, so when I go back to school, i'm going to start reading Doctor Who:  The Price of Paradise by Colin Brake and Paper Towns by John Green.  It's gonna be a pretty busy first week.  I'm going to be reading less, since I have classes, but i'll have something to occupy my time, so that's one of the reasons I don't detest school as much as others.  Tomorrow, i'm going to ask my grandma if I can hopefully take ballet, so i'm a bit scared that she might say no, because this is something that i've really got my heart set on.  Anyways, I have to start working on the first chapter of my Doctor Who fanfic tonight, so i'm excited about that.  Well, I think i've rambled enough, so i'm gonna go now.  Later♥

oh, and I'M A FRESHMAN NOW SO EXCITING ISN'T IT?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment