Friday, July 15, 2011

Only Harry Potter Could Get Me This Excited

SO EXCITED
So, confession, I’ve been reblogging all this Harry Potter stuff on tumblr, and I haven’t even seen the movie yet. *sigh* I really wanted to go to the midnight premiere, but my aunt(who introduced me to Harry Potter) couldn’t get off of work, so we couldn’t see it, and I would never see it without her. So on Sunday morning, at nine-ish(dunno) i’m gonna see it, and i’m so ashfdlfjhdiflkdfj excited, but also really depressed, because it’s gonna be over :( On Saturday, i’m dying my hair red, painting my nails Hogwarts colors, and hopefully get a t-shirt at JCPenney today.  I’ll post some pictures for you guys when I get the chance (:  So this morning, I read some more of the Goblet of Fire(no, I haven’t read all of the books yet, only because I want it to last as long as possible…but it won’t take me too long to read them all because THEY’RE ALL SO EFFING GOOD), and at nine I watched Tom Felton on Regis and Kelly (: But either way, i’m gonna prepare on Saturday night, get ready on Sunday, see the movie, and cry and mope around and be all depressed for a couple of weeks.  I’ve only seen two Potter films in theatres(I was a late bloomer,sadly), but always, when I leave the theatre, I always have this magical and satisfied feeling in my entire body.  I distinctly remember when seeing Half-Blood Prince, I left the theatre and I just rambled the whole way home about how amazing it was, and “can I borrow your books?” and I can’t wait to see the other ones and just *blahblahblahramblerambleharrypotterrambleamazinglovemagiclalalalalovelyaaah*.
And when I saw Deathly Hallows part 1, we went to IHOP and I just sat there, eating my hash browns, and rambling some more(I’m a naturally quiet person, but I talk like there’s no tomorrow when I get excited)and staring dreamily out the window.  So now, in a couple of days, i’m gonna see the last movie, i’m gonna dye my hair red, paint my nails, and just other exciting stuff. (: So, yeah.  Can’t waaaiiit ♥
oh, and one of my friends made a Dobby tombstone shirt <3
one more thing, i’m so jealous of everyone who got to go to LeakyCon!
my tumblr: http://floralportraits.tumblr.com/ check it out and stuff, or not, whatever. (:

2 comments: