Friday, June 8, 2012

I don't know what this title should be.

Something that has been bugging me for a while, is the fact that I have an inability to cry.  Like, when I was younger, whenever I would watch a sad movie, I would always struggle to not tear up, because I have always thought that crying suggested weakness.  However, nowadays I can't seem to cry anymore.  This kind of started when I was at the theater watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.  There was so much sadness and death in this movie, and although it made me sad, I didn't even tear up.  I get so frustrated these days because I always will myself to cry when something sad happens, but the tears never come.  It even makes me wonder whether there's anything wrong with me.  And just recently, I saw this thing that said that if you have an inability to cry, you're weak.  Um, what? That really confuses me.  You'd think that crying would be a sign of weakness, and strength would be the inability to cry.  But...apparently not.  It really upsets me because, I mean, who wants to be told that they're weak?  No one.  I, like everyone else, want to be a strong person.  I'm just confused.  Okay, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment