Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First :D

Hellooo! Just thought I might take some time and sortof tell you what this whole "blog" thingy is gonna be about. Pretty much all of the posts are going to be talking about my life in some way, the things I like and care about, places I want to go, and books and movies and plays and just a whole mess of stuff; well, to sum it up, whatever the cheese noodles I want to talk about.  I'm also going to do a whole lot of book and movie reviews.  So that's 'bout it. Laters.


p.s. I came up with "Portraits of Flowers"  because I love photos/paintings, I love flowers, and well, the idea is actually inspired by the "portrait of a girl with flowers" in the Harry Potter movies, which you can read about here: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Portrait_of_a_girl_with_flowers 

No comments:

Post a Comment