Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green-review

Today I finished An Abundance of Katherines by John Green and it was absolutely wonderful.  It has a great story line, lovely characters, and it just, made me happy, I guess.  It made me laugh, literally, out loud, which doesn't usually happen when i'm reading.  Something else that usually doesn't happen, but did, was that this book made me think.  Actually put the book down momentarily, and think.  I'm not a math fan, but just from this book, I learned to appreciate it more, sort of.  Well, not really, but the equations and such added a nice touch to the story. To tell you the truth, I really don't want to give it back to the library(i'm cheap, sorry; hats off to you that bought the book).  But John Green has yet to disappoint me, and I can't wait to read his other works.  So overall, the book was very good, and I enjoyed it:  which is pretty much all I expect from a book.  


p.s. sorry this review was sucky, I promise there will be better ones (:


Book(s) currently reading:  Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

No comments:

Post a Comment